REPEAT BOUTIQUE is singularly owned and operated and is an internet sales only business.
I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!
1. I take pride in selecting unusual items you probably can't find in a department store or that you are unlikely to find locally. I personally select each item listed and check each item for quality before listing. Many items are from my personal collection. I have a library of Collectors books I use to help identify the items I list and use many other resources as well. I also have computer parts and ink cartridges listed because my Dad and I build computers for our friends and family.
2. I have sold items using a number of different venues including Ebay; however Repeat Boutique has been my primary selling site since August 2006. I also sell on two other sites.
Feedback on Ecrater is not required and the number items for which feedback has been listed does not necessarily reflect the number of sales I have made since Repeat Boutique was opened.
3. I am proud of my selling reputation and will work with all customers to assure satisfaction with purchases. When you make a purchase, please remember that most of the items listed are not NEW and are quite vintage. Even an item described as being in excellent condition may have a nick or a rough spot - although I try to point this out when I notice it , but sometimes I may miss something that someone else may not; however failure to mention a flaw is never intentional.
4. I try to identify each item of glassware I list by the pattern name, the manufacturer, and the era during which the item was made. I have a personal library of glassware collector's reference books and sometimes rely on information found on other websites listing similar items for sale. I have found that other websites do not always have the correct information and buying something only to find out that it was not what I thought I was ordering is one of my pet peeves, so I try not to do that but I can make mistakes like everyone else.
5. I am a Google merchant and a PayPal merchant.
6. Please read FAQ for important information about Store Policy and shipping and other information to help you make a good buying decision.
Remember, when buying on the internet, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't true. Double check the description and verify reasonable prices for an item before you buy. Be careful that you are not buying a reproduction or a damaged product! Never be afraid to question the seller or ask for more pictures.